Create the Most Realistic Wet Glass or Window Effect with Natural Reflections & Textures in Photoshop! In this tutorial, we will blend three textures to create the water droplets, condensation, and also the wear and tear in the glass to give it a more authentic feel.
In this video, we will use advanced blending modes, masking, and even brushes to bring the glass to life. We will also learn to create a shallow depth of field to make the portrait stand out and create a sense of depth.
I hope this video helps you. Thank you so much for watching 🙂
1. Sample Image: http://bit.ly/3obY8UI
2. Texture 1: http://bit.ly/3odqwpn
3. Texture 2: http://bit.ly/3oqu3Bb
4. Texture 3: http://bit.ly/2X8Jce9
5. Finished PSD: https://bit.ly/2X5T5JC (Only for our Patreon Family)
► WATERCOLOR BRUSHES FROM ENVATO ELEMENTS:
► FREE WATERCOLOR BRUSHES ALTERNATIVES:
► HELP US CREATE MORE FREE VIDEOS:
Support us at Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/piximperfect
► SHARE: https://goo.gl/IUhnUl
Widget not in any sidebars